Dr. Ashlee Llamas is the newest physician to Rebel Med NW. Dr. Ashlee Llamas has extensive clinical experience in diabetes and cardiovascular health, women’s health, dermatology and pediatrics.
She earned her Bachelor’s of Science in Biology and Microbiology from California State University, Los Angeles. She then proceeded to conduct research for pharmaceutical clinical trials at the University of Southern California. She earned her Doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine at Bastyr University. She has completed clinical rotations at Seattle Children’s Hospital, Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles, and various community outreach clinics in Southern California and Washington.
She is bilingual in English and Spanish and is passionate about community health. Dr. Ashlee Llamas has worked with various patient demographics including medical professionals, immigrant families, affluent, and indigent persons. She has learned to optimize resources to maintain a high standard of care regardless of patient demographic or clinical setting.
Dr. Ashlee Llamas Interests:
Endocrinology including Thyroid, Adrenal, and Diabetes Health
Dermatology including both functional and cosmetic health improvements
- Pending Naturopathic Medicine License – Washington State (current supervision with Dr. Andrew Simon for residency)
- American Association of Naturopathic Practitioners
- Washington Association of Naturopathic Practitioners
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (ND) – Graduation June 2019
- Bastyr University – Seattle, WA
- Bachelor of Science in Biology and Microbiology (B.S.) –
- California State University – Los Angeles, CA
- Bastyr Center for Natural Health- (Seattle, WA)
- Seattle Children’s Hospital – Youth
- Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles
- Consejo Bastyr Community Clinic
A Note when Scheduling with Dr. Ashlee Llamas:
** Dr. Ashlee Llamas is currently under Resident supervision with Dr. Andrew Simon pending her license with the DOH, and will be seen jointly with Dr. Andrew Simon or Dr. Jessica Schule for your office visits in addition to support insurance coverage for your care.