Dr. Kathy Severson is a naturopathic doctor who is passionate about integrative medicine and helping support individuals in their journey to optimal health. She earned her bachelor’s degree in biopsychology from the University of California, Santa Barbara. This interdisciplinary field stimulated her interest in endocrinology, immune health, and the effect of our behaviors on our own health. She then wanted to find ways to achieve balance in the body through a holistic lens. Dr. Kathy Severson received her doctorate in naturopathic medicine from Bastyr University in Seattle, Washington. During her time at Bastyr University, she developed special interests in cardiovascular conditions, diabetes, metabolic health, mental health, digestive health and endocrinology. In her clinical practice, she recognizes that each patient presents with their own unique health journeys and needs. She strives to provide patients with the tools they need to attain their goals of a healthier lifestyle both naturally and through primary care medicine.
Dr. Kathy Severson is a Primary Care Naturopathic Physician and Mind Mind Body Medicine provider at Rebel Med NW. Dr. Severson additionally specializes in Physical Medicine, Natural Dermatology, Cardiovascular, Diabetes, and Digestive health conditions. During her time in school she was able to get hands on apprentice training with Dr. Andrew Simon & Dr. Jessica Schule over the past 3 years at Rebel Med NW while the clinic was voted Seattle Met Top Doctor by Seattle Met Magazine.
- Primary Care
- Dermatology & Natural Skin health
- Digestive Health Management including IBS & SIBO
- Stress Management, Counseling & Mental health & Biofeedback Training
- Cardiovascular Care & Diabetes
- Physical medicine: Spinal Manipulation, Stretching, Ultrasound & Trigger Point injections
- IV Nutrient Therapy & Vitamin Injections for energy & mental health
Dr. Kathy Severson believes in empowering her patients with the knowledge they need and diverse treatment options allowing them to take charge of their health. She views the patient as the most important person of the medical team and will be there to support you throughout your journey from our team at Rebel Med NW. Using the latest evidence based and functional medicine treatments available, Dr. Kathy Severson provides a unique blend of behavioral medicine and counseling to help support her patients success in their wellness.
- Naturopathic Physician – Washington State
- Member of the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Member of the Washington Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Bastyr Center for Natural Health- (Seattle, WA)
- IV Therapy
- Physical Medicine
- Cardiovascular & Diabetes Shift
- Biofeedback & Mind Body Medicine Shift
- Ballard Senior Center
- YWCA Women’s Shelter
A NOTE FOR SCHEDULING:
You will additionally have the added team care support with Dr. Andrew Simon or Dr. Jessica Schule as a provider for your care primarily for insurance supervision and Rebel Med NW’s philosophy of team care approaches to our patient management so you have a diversity of treatment options available to you, as well as support with our primary care team.