Emergency / Urgent Care Support
Rebel Med NW phone: 206-297-6013 | Rebel Med email: [email protected] | Rebel Med Online Scheduler
Open 24 Hours
Harborview Medical Center ER:
325 9th Ave., 1st Floor, Seattle, WA 98104 Phone: 206-520-5000
University of Washington Medical Center ER:
1959 NE Pacific St, Seattle, WA 98195 Phone: 206-520-5000
Northwest Hospital & Medical Center ER:
1550 N. 115th St., Seattle, WA 98133 Phone: 206-364-0500
Valley Medical Center ER:
400 South 43rd St., Renton, WA 98055 Phone: 425-228-3450
Swedish Medical Center ERs:
- Ballard: 5350 Tallman Ave. NW, Seattle, WA 98107 Phone: 206-781-6341
- First Hill: 700 Minor Ave, Seattle, WA 98122 Phone: 206-386-6000
- Cherry Hill: 540 16th Ave, Seattle, WA 98122 Phone: 206-320-2000
- Edmonds: 21601 76th Ave. W, Edmonds, WA 98026 Phone: 425-640-4000
- Mill Creek: 13020 Meridian Ave. S, Everett, WA 98208 Phone: 425-357-3900
- Redmond: 18100 NE Union Hill Road, Redmond, WA 98052 Phone: 425-498-2020
- Issaquah: 751 NE Blakely Drive, Issaquah, WA 98029 Phone: 425-394-0610
Virginia Mason ER:
1010 Spring Street, Seattle, WA 98122 Phone: 206-583-6433
Urgent Care options (typically open 7 days a week, not 24 hours):
UW Medicine: Ballard, Federal Way, Issaquah, Olympia, Ravenna, Shoreline, Woodinville
Swedish Medicine: Cherry Hill Campus, Edmonds, Redmond
U.S. Healthworks: Bellevue, Everett, Federal Way, Kent, Lacey, Lynnwood, Redmond, Seattle (Northgate, 1st Ave, 5th & Denny), Tacoma, Tukwila
Immediate Clinic: Bellevue, Bothell, Burien, Capitol Hill, Queen Anne, Crown Hill, Everett, Kirkland, Lake City, Lynnwood, Redmond, Shoreline
Group Health/Kaiser Permanente (for Kaiser Patients only):
Bellevue, Seattle (Capitol Hill), Tacoma (all open 24/7)
Olympia, Silverdale (check hours)
Consulting Nurse Service: 123-456-7890 OR 1-800-297-6877
Open 24 Hours
Free phone consultation with nurses who can help determine how and where to best seek help for urgent issues.
NOTE: Many insurance companies offer this service so you can also check with their resources.
24 Hour Community Care Line (Harborview Medical Center): 206-744-2500
Evergreen Health 24 Hour Consulting Nurse Line: 425-899-3000;
Evergreen 24Hr Consulting Nurse Service
UW Medicine offers a 24-hour virtual care clinic available via your phone or webcam for a $35 fee. Some insurance plans are accepted.
Mental Health Concerns
If you are contemplating suicide or having any type of mental health crisis please call the Crisis Hotlines below:
- Seattle Crisis and Resource directory: Counseling and Mental Health. If you are needing urgent help with what you are going through.
- Crisis Clinic: 24hr. 1-866-4CRISIS
- WA Recovery Helpline: 24-hour help line: 1-866-789-1511
- Teen Link: 6pm-10pm daily: 206-461-4922 6pm-10pm daily
- toll-free: 1-866-TEENLINK
Mental Health Resources
- BetterHelp E-Counseling platform: “Making professional counseling accessible, affordable, and convenient”.
- TalkSpace. A therapy platform with some free and affordable resources. Currently offering $65 off coupon. Takes insurance as well.
- NAMI Seattle. Offers community mental health programs. Currently offering online resources in their COVID-19 section including virtual support groups and virtual classes.
Most Therapy Groups and Therapists have successfully converted to TeleHealth. Check in with your provider, or any provider that you are considering starting care with.