Insurance at Rebel Med NW
Insurance companies and plans vary widely and change with little notice. We encourage our patients to call their insurance providers for detailed coverage benefits at our office.
Not all services at our office are deemed “medically necessary” in the eyes of insurance companies. We are in-network with insurance to augment care and accessibility to our medicine, but the level of patient responsibility per services will vary.
If you do not see your insurance provider listed below then they are considered “Out-Of-Network”. The patient will pay our self-pay pricing at the time of service and we can provide a detailed superbill that you can submit to your insurance for reimbursement. For example, the First Choice Network has been closed to acupuncturists for several years, but they offer out-of-network reimbursement.
List of Insurances our Naturopathic Doctors are In-Network with
Naturopathic providers will be in network with the following insurances:
- LNI (work injury) – Drs. Barnes and Simon
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) – Naturopathic coverage varies by state, please call to confirm.
- Regence Blue Shield – Naturopathic coverage varies by state, please call to confirm.
- Premera Blue Cross – Naturopathic coverage varies by state, please call to confirm.
- First Choice Network/ Kaiser PPO (will have First Choice on the insurance card)
- *Molina Apple Health
- Drs. FauntLeRoy, Barnes, Hernandez
- Dr. Simon only accepting Molina Apple Health patients seeking Biofeedback therapy.
- *Aetna – Drs. Simon, FauntLeRoy, Barnes, Hernandez.
- Dr. Severson can can be submitted by the patient as out-of-network.
- Kaiser PPO (not associated with First Choice) – Dr. Simon
- Coordinated Care – Dr. Simon
List of Insurances our Acupuncture Providers are In-Network with
Acupuncture providers will be in network with the following insurances:
- No LNI
- Regence Blue Shield – Acupuncture coverage varies by state, please call to confirm.
- Premera Blue Cross – Acupuncture coverage varies by state, please call to confirm.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) – Acupuncture coverage varies by state, please call to confirm
- Kaiser PPO – Phonexay
- Coordinated Care – Phonexay
- A $25 administrative fee applies to all visits submitted to insurance with the exclusion of MVA/PIP insurance.
- Please also account for the $25-75 non-covered services that are provided during our acupuncture visits.
This worksheet is a guideline and tool for your use to understand your insurance benefits. It is a comprehensive document for you to learn from your insurance provider about your specific plan and how it may be applied at our office. You can use as much or as little of it as you would like.
Some ways to complete this worksheet:
- ONLINE: Log into your personal account for your Individual Insurance Plan. You should be able to find much the information you need within that database.
- DOCUMENTS: Some plans come with a Benefits Package Document that lists your Insurance Benefits, you may also use that document to complete this worksheet. This document may have been given to you when you signed up for your insurance plan, or you may need to log into your personal plan account (see item 1).
- CALL: Whatever information you find missing after that, you can choose to contact your insurance representative directly.