Rebel Med NW Providers allow online scheduling for your convenience. On the day of your appointment, please
- Be on time for your appointment or 5-10 minutes early for the checking in process. Make sure that you account for travel and parking accordingly. Unfortunately, Rebel Med NW only offers street parking, please plan accordingly. Peak times are in the afternoons as restaurants and shops get busy. Make sure you pay for more than one hour to account for checking in/out or additional consultation time.
- Complete the online intake forms that were emailed with your appointment confirmation ahead of time. This will ensure that you can have the full time allotted for your first visit. If you would like to fill it out in-office on our iPad kiosks, then please allot an extra 30 minutes before your visit.
- We will need a copy of identification such as Driver’s License and your insurance card if you are planning on using insurance.
- Please sign up for our Patient Portal. This is the preferred way for us to share labs and treatment plans, and for communicating with the office and with your provider. It is the most secure and HIPAA compliant platform. The Patient Portal also allows you to gain access to valuable patient resources.
- Make sure to access your New Patient Information.
We thank you, and look forward to working with you!