Primary care or adjunctive care with Naturopathic Physicians
Rebel Med NW primary care physicians are licensed in the state of Washington as primary care providers with many state and employer based health plans. The scope of practice includes the ability to diagnose, prescribe most major medications, determine medical necessity for referrals, diagnostic imaging, and speciality care services. While Naturopathic physicians cannot prescribe scheduled substances including opioids, certain sleep or anti-anxiety medications, or ADHD medications, we can prescribe several primary care medicines for hormonal health, blood pressure, diabetes, cholesterol management, infections, or anti-depressent medications for example.
Rebel Med NW physicians goal is to find the best medicine for your safety, efficacy, and cost-effective care including both natural and medical options based on the research and evidence available.
Our physicians regularly stay up to date with primary care conferences provided by UW Medicine, Bastyr University, and Swedish Medical systems, and regularly provide communication with providers within these systems to coordinate care or medical services.
- Supportive non-judgemental approach to medical care
- Discuss side effects and intended effects of medications with informed consent and education
- Collaborative care with your other care providers
- Appropriate and safe medication tapering, reduction, when appropriate using natural tools
- Prevent over utilization, poly-pharmacy, and drug-nutrient interactions
- Treat Hypertension, Diabetes, and Hyperlipidemia safely and appropriately
- Safe and appropriate use of medication & natural therapies
- Dietary & lifestyle counseling to optimize your nutrition & exercise
- Using latest technology in Heart Rate Variability training, Glucose monitoring, and laboratory monitoring of inflammation and lipids
- Structured dietary and exercise plan education to optimize your cardiovascular risk profile
- Learn how to prevent microvascular damaged caused by sugar, fats, stress, and the environment and treat naturally
Explore food allergies, inflammatory or irritable bowel disease, and acid reflux treatments while optimizing your microbiome. Diagnostic testing available to improve accurate diagnosis and treatment either naturally through diet or medication when necessary.
EENT & Lung Healthcare
From respiratory issues like asthma to bronchitis to allergies or chronic sinus infections. Learn how to treat these issues of the eyes, ears, nose, throat and lungs naturally and with safe and appropriate medication support to get you feeling well and full of energy again.
Gender Neutral Healthcare
Gender neutral healthcare for reproductive health, genitourinary health, and sexual health to support optimal well being in all aspects of health. Culturally competent care by physicians who have your optimal wellness in mind
Mental healthcare is about getting to the root cause affecting one’s nervous system by generating safety and rapport. Whether past trauma, ptsd, anxiety, depression, current stressors are of concern we are here to help. Natural tools including mind body medicine & nutrition.
Whether you have acne, psorasis, eczema, or looking to improve your skin with natural approaches to skin care, our providers can discuss that most optimal way to improve your health, and your important detox organ of your skin, a representation of digestion and liver health.
Energy & Sleep Healthcare
Improve your sleep & energy naturally with a thorough workup by a naturopathic physician that can improve your thyroid, adrenal, sleep, and immune health. Stay active and healthy through proper nutrition, mindfulness, & exercise counseling to help hold you accountable.
Primary care or adjunctive office visits: are based on 45-60 minute initial visit and 30-45 minute follow-up visits and billed according to standard medial coding of complexity or time.
Insurance: Most Major insurances accepted, please contact us and we can provide insurance benefit information, as not all services, procedures may be covered 100%. While we check benefits as a courtesy for patients, we ask all patients to sign a financial consent form for any non-covered services and patient responsibility.
Direct Pay Pricing: Cash, Debit, Check, or Credit accepted. Package & payment plans available for most services.