Rebel Med NW primary care physicians are licensed in the state of Washington as primary care providers with many state and employer based health plans. The scope of practice includes the ability to diagnose, prescribe most major medications, determine medical necessity for referrals, diagnostic imaging, and speciality care services. While Naturopathic physicians cannot prescribe scheduled substances including opioids, certain sleep or anti-anxiety medications, or ADHD medications, we can prescribe several primary care medicines for hormonal health, blood pressure, diabetes, cholesterol management, infections, or anti-depressent medications for example.
Rebel Med NW physicians goal is to find the best medicine for your safety, efficacy, and cost-effective care including both natural and medical options based on the research and evidence available.
Our physicians regularly stay up to date with primary care conferences provided by UW Medicine, Bastyr University, and Swedish Medical systems, and regularly provide communication with providers within these systems to coordinate care or medical services.
Your Naturopathic Primary Care Physician will help you with:
- Management of your overall general health
- Management of any chronic conditions you may have
- Help with managing and organizing medications including evaluation and re-evaluation of medications, updating medications or changing medications and dosages as your personal health needs change
- Referrals to appropriate and trusted modalities for healing support
- Orders for labs and imaging
- Trust and a therapeutic relationship that can last a lifetime